- Temporary hiring of our experts for a certain period
- Full deployment within your team from day one
- Delivery takes place in accordance with the planning, quality, safety, and budget standards
- We arrange the guidance, training, and motivation within their discipline
- Assistance and support with industrial projects
- Set-up of a site-based team
- Project execution of a monodisciplinary or multidisciplinary project
- We arrange the interfacing with all disciplines and the project team
- Support, guidance, or advice for a specific step in the engineering life cycle
- Preparing project cost estimates or a process package as part of a feasibility study
- Turnaround and shutdown management
- Our technical experts handle the guidance and advice
The full engineering life cycle
Safety, quality, and full-scope project management. These three basic principles are paramount to Bennet during all phases of our work. Each project demands a unique approach, from technical expertise for a conceptual challenge to the complete preparation and coordination of long-term industrial projects. We are here for you for any question you may have and guarantee a perfect follow-up by our team of engineering experts.
Concept design & Feasibility study
FRONT END LOADING 1 & 2
WE WORK ON THE IDEAL PROCESS, TOGETHER
We identify the justification during a concise kick-off meeting with our project manager. Say what? The ‘why’ of your project. Our expertise contributes to the feasibility study and the development of the concept, because a penny saved is a penny earned. And sound preparation is key in this respect.
Feasibility Study – (FEL1)
- Define project objectives
- High spot estimation +/- 50%
- Project Schedule level 1
- Business case development
Conceptual design – (FEL2)
- Project Execution Plan
- Cost estimation +/- 25%
- Technical studies
- Technology selection
- Project Schedule level 2
FRONT END LOADING 3
INTERFACING IS ESSENTIAL
Our project manager transposes the conceptual design into a comprehensive engineering project during this phase. Taking into account the required interfaces between the various disciplines and stakeholders, we develop a refined budget of approximately 10% to avoid any surprises. Including a properly described scope and a project and resource schedule. Sounds great, right?
Basic Design (FEL3)
- Purchase major equipment (long-lead items)
- 3D model (30% model review)
- Equipment list / line list / tie-in list
- One-line diagram / block diagrams
- Instrument index and I/O list
- Equipment specifications & data sheets
- Project Execution Plan
- Project Schedule level 3
- 10% cost estimate
A DETAILED PLAN
From a draft to a construction package: our discipline (lead) engineers and designers write out the prepared engineering package down to the smallest detail. We lay down the final specifications and develop detailed specifications. Need help selecting contractors for your project? Just give us a call, we’ll handle it.
- P&ID/ Isometrics for frozen
- Equipment Inspection Test Plan
- 3D model
- Electrical cabinet drawings / Instrument loop drawings
- Instrument junction box wiring diagrams
- Cable list
- Formwork and reinforcement drawings
- Project Schedule level 4
Procurement, Construction & Commissioning & Close Out
EXECUTION + STARTUP
THE RIGHT CHOICES
Selecting suitable partners for a flawless execution: leave it to us! Thanks to our extensive experience and network, we are able to engage the right suppliers and subcontractors to develop the specifications in detail. During the execution, you can rely on our highly skilled construction managers and supervisors and planners who ensure the smooth execution of your project by means of a construction planning, the right preparations, constructability review meetings, and adequate field monitoring.
- Contractor Management
- Construction Management / Supervising (multidisciplinary)
- Work preparation
- Bid tabulation
- PCP (Project Construction Plan)
- Work permits
- Punch list
- Project Schedule level 5
Maintenance & Shutdown planning
We’re in it for the long run. Our experienced shutdown and maintenance team is the perfect partner to ensure the stability of your maintenance department and keep the associated costs low. We offer sustainability, efficiency, and operational reliability and support in the performance of maintenance and optimisation projects, shutdowns/turnarounds and in the event of installation modifications/MOCs of existing installations.
- Plant Life Cycle Services (Management of Change)
- Turnaround/Shutdown Management
- Work Preparation
- Construction coordination and supervision
- Daily Maintenance
- Asset Management
- Reliability Engineering
Did we hear you say CAPEX, maintenance, and sustainability? Our expertise is already up and running and ready to be deployed for your project. Thanks to our extensive team of technical experts in various disciplines, we can offer multidisciplinary support for all types of projects.
CAPEX / INVESTMENT
- Greenfield : Expanding new production installations/lines
- Brownfield : Capacity expansions and expansion projects
- Debottlenecking and disassembly projects
MAINTENANCE / SUSTAINABILITY
- Change management
- Modification of existing installations
- Pipeline modifications, replacing pumps/cooling unit/tanks/instruments/...
Want to get in touch as a client?
Do you like a targeted approach and straightforward communication? If this is the case, Bennet is the perfect match for your technical engineering project, from project planning to mind-blowing realisation.
Want to get in touch as a candidate?
Anyone starting at Bennet will be boosted into an extensive network in the process industry. But that is not at all: we are fully committed to our training plan, personal growth, and a fun team atmosphere. Drinks after work, a family day, and other cool activities with the Bennet team? You too can be part of this soon.